Types of Financing
Retirement Account Business Funding
Invest in Yourself!
If you have planned well through the years and have a retirement nest egg, a Business Directed Retirement Account is an alternative to borrowing in order to fund your
business. It basically works like this:
- First, determine if your retirement account is eligible to be rolled over without penalty.
- Establish your business as a C-Corporation which will issue shares of stock.
- Create a 401(k) account in the new corporation.
- Roll funds from your current retirement account into your business 401(k).
- Now the business 401(k) buys shares of stock in the business to provide initial
We provide the services you need to manage these transactions and an additional
5 years of management consultation!
About the Program
- Funding for your business in as little as 2 weeks
- Avoid penalties and taxable distributions
- No loans, banks or credit
- Start your business debt free
- Customized solutions to fit your needs
If you believe in yourself and your business opportunity, this is a great way to
make your money work for you!
To learn more, call us at 800-510-2217 or click here to contact us by email.